Servicing today's modern vehicles takes more than a simple oil and filter change (although we do this too). Cars have become more sophisticated with in-built computers that coordinate engine management, safety and security systems to deliver optimum driving performance.
- Our Mazda factory-trained Service Technicians are the experts in servicing your vehicle.
- They are equipped with the Mazda Modular Diagnostic System (M-MDS), the latest in vehicle diagnostic equipment, designed to find if anything is wrong then fix it.
- Our Service Technicians only use Genuine Mazda Parts, which are professionally engineered, manufactured and tested to meet Mazda's demanding quality standards.
A Health Check for your Mazda
Not sure if you need a service? Then why not give it a "Health Check" first? Our Mazda Health Check is how our Technicians check your vehicle's key operating systems by using the M-MDS. It involves:
- A Self Diagnosis Test - to check if any faults have been stored in your car's electrical system.
- An Input/output test - a physical test of vital electrical components.
- A printed report to show you all the results.
Find your nearest dealer to organise a Health Check for your Mazda.
What the heck is M-MDS?
The Mazda Modular Diagnostic System is a super sophisticated computer that "communicates" with your Mazda and analyses its electronic systems. more »